Sunday, October 28, 2012

BAD Shenzhen Eriwin Technology Ltd.

Eriwin is a company that started an odd precident. First time in years dealing with Chinese companies that they did not want to actually do business.
They are a non-Aliexpress,
Alibaba
http://eriwin.en.alibaba.com
and have their own web page:
http://www.eriwin.com
I ordered several sample phones, paid Paypal, and received an EMS tracking number. After several days the tracking was not working, so they explained that the EMS depot had moved! They then issued a new tracking by UPS which did not work either. At that stage I raised a dispute with Paypal. Eriwin then advised they would send it by DHL and also would provide free freight on next order which seemed honourable. The gave me a new tracking number for DHL which showed the goods to be in Hong Kong on Friday. On Monday Eriwin said my payment was locked and would I close the Paypal dispute. I said no problem, when the goods were received here I would do that. They said they did not trust me and needed the dispute closed now. On investigating with Paypal, once a dispute is closed you cant reopen it! Eriwin knew if I closed the dispute they would not have to send anything. When I didnt close it they said they recalled the DHL freight - 4 days after it was sent and sitting in HK! It was a pack of lies all the way through.
Moral of the story I recommend give your sender ample opportunity to explain and correct a situation, but dont ever let them talk you into closing a dispute unless it has been resolved.
Eriwin scam seems to be a new method of gaining access to our Paypal funds.

1 comment:

  1. So agree! Our company bought 100 pieces of tablet and only 60 pieces worked.and later some of the 60 pieces did not work either!
    When I asked them about its troubles, they excused with no sense!

    ReplyDelete